How our wheel alignment outperforms:
Not all wheel alignments are created equal. Don’t get ripped off, or jeopardise the safety of you and your family, with a sub-standard wheel alignment.
BJ Tyres wheel alignment:
- Uses the latest, correctly calibrated machinery.
- Completes all the adjustments that are possible for your car i.e.
- Front and rear toe (the direction that your tyres are pointing in).
- Front and rear camber (inward or outward tilt of wheel).
- Front caster (forward or rearward tilt of steering axe in reference to a vertical line).
- Extra time is spent diagnosing and trying different techniques to resolve your vehicle pull (not always caused by wheel alignment) e.g.
- Radial pull in a tyre (so we rotate the tyre)
- Uneven tyre wear (so we rotate the tyre)